An online casino business should start with acquiring gambling licenses, accreditation, or certificates from a regulatory agency or gambling control board. Any type of “games of chance” are required by organizations to be tested and monitored in order to protect the integrity of the business and the funds of the players. To put it simply, a gambling license allows the operation of legal online casinos and proves the operator’s dedication to a fair gaming policy—it makes one online business reputable. Also, it allows the online casino to open a bank account and a merchant account and work with electronic payment system providers.
The issuance of gambling license may still be based on the standards stipulated in the control board or local laws of the country. What’s legal and what’s not will still depend on a certain region. Though certain standards like good character, solid integrity, stable financial source, and organizational information are required to be disclosed. These include everything about the owners, partners, and other third-party software providers of the company.
In the United States, specifically, the legalities and conditions are certainly unclear and always subject to critiques and considerations from the US government. In 2006, the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act (UIGEA) was passed, resulting in strict compliance with the law and restricted bank transactions between US residents and gambling sites. Many operators now find it hard to remove the US from their list of restricted countries. Nevertheless, online casinos in the US are not in its form illegal, but operators follow a stricter law here than in any other countries.
Furthermore, licensed Bitcoin casinos are now becoming more popular and reliable than ever. It is then safe to say that the few online casinos catering to US players are the most-trusted business by the control boards. A casino can also hold its own in the industry by collecting commendable reviews from players. It goes both ways in the industry, and there are plenty of factors that can affect the trustworthiness, consistency, and reputation of a casino. Of course, this applies to Bitcoin-accepting gaming portals as well.
U.S. PLAYERS ACCEPTING CASINOS YOU CAN TRUST
Gambling is already a norm in the US. Online gambling, to be specific, is an even bigger part of the day-to-day activities of the community. Hence, it is important to look for reputable online casinos approved by individual states’ regulatory boards, legally accepts US players, or simply commended by reputable players and information pages. To make your job easier, here’s a list of Bitcoin casinos accepting US players brands you can trust:
- NitrogenSports – the best and largest Bitcoin-exclusives sportsbook, casino, and poker that accepts US players without reservations and restrictions. The site opened in December 2012 and has been providing the largest market since then.
- Bovada – an online sports betting, poker, casino, and racebook owned by The Morris Mohawk Gaming Group (MMGG). Bovada started operating in 2011 as the continuation of the site Bodog.
- Intertops – online since 1996, Intertops is online casino also offering lottery, mobile casinos, and mobile lottery. The site is owned by International Gaming and Entertainment Ltd. and has a licensed in Curaçao.
- Sloto Cash – With over 250 RTG slots and games, SlotoCash is considered as one of the best online casinos in the US. The site was launched in 2007 by Deck Media.
- Ignition Casino – The main benefits of Bitcoin aside from its very nature is it can give you rewards in Ignition Casino. The bonuses you can get on their slots, table games, blackjack games, video poker, and specialty games are out of this world.