Gambling is a game of chance and if the odds are against you, earning back the amount of money you’ve lost is not an easy task. That’s why casual and seasoned casino players only want one thing to keep their engines running: Bitcoin casino bonus offers. These generous freebies and offers could help players change their fortune, win some extra cash, and extend their playtime.
It is hard to find trustworthy online casinos that could give them what they want the moment they register and the moment they decide to stay. That task, however, is for another day because one should first know the types of Bitcoin casino bonuses available to claim right away.
TYPES OF BITCOIN CASINO BONUSES
- Welcome or Sign-Up Bonus – From the word itself, Bitcoin casino welcome bonus deals are earned when you register and/or make your first deposit on the online casino site you wish to play. Some online casinos give it right away for free with or without bonus codes and deposits, but some may require a minimum deposit or bet.
- Match Bonus and No Deposit Bonus – Both Bitcoin casino no deposit bonus and match deposits come from every deposit you make into your account. The casino operator will match the deposit you make, but it still depends on the percentage they impose on the promotion. It could be 100%, 50%, or 25%. Meanwhile, no deposit bonuses are given without requiring a deposit but will impose a certain bonus percentage. Not all Bitcoin casinos have this, but it’s always advisable to find one that can share such lucrative offers.
- Free Spins – Exclusive only for slot games, this type of bonus is designed to add an extra amount of spins for every game. Bitcoin casino free spins usually come with a fixed bet, depending on the online casino you put your wager on.
- Referral Bonus – This bonus, of course, requires a friend. It is given to players once they send invites or referrals to one of their friends via e-mail or whatever methods the casino operator requires. Once that friend registers and makes his or her first deposit, the referring player then receives a commission from the Bitcoin casino. This bonus works similar to Bitcoin affiliate programs.
- Cash Back Bonus – There are times when players feel like the world is against them when a series of unfortunate events occur and their Bitcoin wallet seemed to have lost half of its fund. The intent of the Cash Back bonus is to pay back the customer for their losses when wagering.
- VIP/High-Roller Bonus – This type of bonus is perfect for seasoned or VIP players who often wager a large amount of money. These high roller bonuses could be in the form of a matched deposit percentage, loyalty points, exclusive free gifts cash backs, and more.
- Preferred Payment Bonus – Although a relatively new promotion, this type of bonus is becoming increasingly popular in the casino gaming industry. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies or eWallets are the most popular mode of payment in online gaming and betting sites, and most online casinos operate using these. As a result, some online casinos implemented the Preferred Payment Bonus for the benefit of both parties—both the players and operators will experience the convenience of the preferred payment method, and the players alone will get a certain percentage bonus by just giving their preferences.