Award-winning online casino and Bitcoin casino software provider Play’n Go was tapped by Hipther Agency to become one of the major panel sponsors at the upcoming European Gaming and Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups. Play’n Go is set to host multiple discussions at the event’s eight quarterly meetups in 2021.
Gaming Americas’ meetup for the first quarter of the year begins on January 28, while the European counterpart of the meetup goes live on February 11. Hipster Agency, Play’n Go, and other sponsors will talk about the trends, problems, and opportunities in the American and European gaming industries during these events.
Each meetup features various panel discussions covering different gambling regulated regions. The topics and discussions are all handled by key industry experts, CEOs, C-level executives, business development managers, and government officials.
Interested viewers and gambling enthusiasts can tune in on these meetups via the European Gaming Quarterly Meetups for EU/EEA/CIS and Balkansor or via the Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups for the North and Latin American gaming industry.
Here are the complete lists of topics and discussions for the European Gaming and Gaming Americas Quarterly Meetups:
Gaming Americas Q1 Meetup – January 28
- Reclassification of DFS entry fees by the IRS
- US Legislation Update – Which states to monitor in 2021
- The synergy between land-based and online operations (Sponsored by Play’n GO)
- The US Gambling Industry seeks innovation (Sponsored by Play’n GO)
- The Gambling Industry on the stock exchange
- Canada – Online Gaming, onwards and upwards in 2021
- Learning the ropes: The Payments Industry in North America
- Latin America – Regulation updates: Colombia experience, Panama, Argentina, Brazil (Language: Spanish/Portuguese)
- Emerging Latin American markets – Argentina (Province of Buenos Aires, Province of Mendoza) and Chile (Language: Spanish/Portuguese)
- Focus on the Caribbean region (Language: English)
- Debate: Is Latin America learning from the European mistakes? (Language: English)
European Gaming Q1 Meetups – February 11
- Regulation Outlook on 2021 in Europe (focus on the most recent updates)
- Do-s and don’ts for emerging markets (focus on Ukraine, Kazakhstan Uzbekistan, Georgia)
- Regulator’s decision and politics
- RG: What to learn from the past and jump into the future instantly
- Land-based gambling industry damage report
- The synergy between land-based and online operations – Sponsored by Play’n GO
(Multichannel convergence, omni-channel, availability on mobile)
- The positive effects of the gambling industry
- Will eSports and Virtual Sports reign on the industry in 2021
- Self-exclusion at its early stage in the Baltics
- Game design in 2021, introducing the responsible game design – Sponsored by Play’n GO